Ctrl-A Forum
Faq weiss schwarz? - Printable Version

+- Ctrl-A Forum (http://www.ctrl-a.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: CCGs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Faq weiss schwarz? (/showthread.php?tid=926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Faq weiss schwarz? - yoonyul - 01-27-2011 06:11 PM

I got a quick question about center stage and back stage fields.

Can you send off backstage character to your waiting room? (replacing them with better ones?)

Can you do this with your center stage character as well?(beside suciding into an attack)

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - Will - 01-27-2011 06:26 PM

Yup.
During your main phase, if your stage is ever full, you can just replace the characters currently on the field.
Even if your stage is not full, you can just play one character on top of another to destroy the one below.
You cannot however just randomly destroy one of your characters; the above method is the best way to go about doing that.

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - yoonyul - 02-02-2011 04:00 AM

new question =)
I'm reading some translations from littleakiba.com
though i don't really understand this one. (the encore part)

【C】All your other 「対照的な二人 マト&ヨミ」 get +500 Power and gain 『【A】 ENCORE [Place 1 Character from hand to Waiting Room]』.

【永】他のあなたの「対照的な二人 マト&ヨミ」すべてに、パワー+500し、『【自】 アンコール [手札のキャラを1枚控え室に置く]』を与える。

Does it mean every other character name 対照的な二人 マト&ヨミ gets + 500
AND
the encore effect

or does it mean the card itself get's encore.

Also does the encore effect means something like if that or this(depending....on the answer above) character dies during your encore phase you may pay 1 character from hand instead of 3 stock to revive it to the center?

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - Robo - 02-02-2011 08:43 AM

@yoonyul
All other "対照的な二人 マト&ヨミ" excluding the card with this ability gains +500 power.
It also gets an encore discard 1 character from hand ability for your other "対照的な二人 マト&ヨミ".
Yes, it's an additional encore ability if you don't wish to pay the 3 stock for revival.

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - Will - 02-02-2011 11:43 AM

Additional note; you can encore a character any time it is sent to the waiting room, whether that happens during the encore phase or not.

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - yoonyul - 02-04-2011 12:21 AM

Hey again =) lol thanks for the very quick answers. I got another one to throw at you veterans ^^.

Am i aloud to keep using the same concentration ability from the same character as long as i can pay its cost?(using the the same ability E.G more then once. as long as it doesn't say rest character in the ability?)

【S】 CONCENTRATION [①]Flip the top 4 cards of your deck, place them into Waiting Room. Search your deck for up to X 《武器》 Characters, show them to your opponent, then place them into hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. Choose X cards from your hand, place them into Waiting Room. X is equals to the number of Climax flipped this way.

【起】 集中 [①]あなたは自分の山札の上から4枚をめくり、控え室に置く。あなたは自分の山札を見て《武器》のキャラをX枚まで選んで相手に見せ、手札に加える。その山札をシャッフ​ルする。あなたは自分の手札をX枚選び、控え室に置く。Xはそれらのカードのクライマックスの枚数に等しい。

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - Cyho - 02-04-2011 01:13 AM

yoonyul Wrote:Hey again =) lol thanks for the very quick answers. I got another one to throw at you veterans ^^.

Am i aloud to keep using the same concentration ability from the same character as long as i can pay its cost?(using the the same ability E.G more then once. as long as it doesn't say rest character in the ability?)

【S】 CONCENTRATION [①]Flip the top 4 cards of your deck, place them into Waiting Room. Search your deck for up to X 《武器》 Characters, show them to your opponent, then place them into hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. Choose X cards from your hand, place them into Waiting Room. X is equals to the number of Climax flipped this way.

【起】 集中 [①]あなたは自分の山札の上から4枚をめくり、控え室に置く。あなたは自分の山札を見て《武器》のキャラをX枚まで選んで相手に見せ、手札に加える。その山札をシャッフ​ルする。あなたは自分の手札をX枚選び、控え室に置く。Xはそれらのカードのクライマックスの枚数に等しい。

Ya, as long as you have enough stock to activate the startup ability (in general, the cost to pay for the ability), you can use it as many time as you wish. Hence it's one of the good things about startup ability unlike automatic activation ability and hence that's why there are cards that negate this effect for one turn. But automatic activation ability tend to be less cost than startup as a result. Hope that answer your question

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - BuncyTheFrog - 02-04-2011 08:11 AM

Right. FYI, here we've translated that to be "BRAINSTORM" instead, just in case you see us talking about those abilities in other places.

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - yoonyul - 02-06-2011 03:12 AM

oh i see. good to know.

I hope i ain't asking to many question =(.. cause i got another one ^_____^

when your like evolving a character...(yes i play pokemon too ^^) the translation i got says "during YOUR encore step you may do the following effect as long as it in rest position."
i know dumb question but can i do it after my opponent turn(his encore). Even though my character was rested during my turn?

【A】 CHANGE [Discard 1 card to waiting room from hand, place this card in memory]At the start of your Encore Step, if this card is in REST, you may pay this cost. If you do, choose 1 「妖精の尻尾の魔導士 ルーシィ」 from your Waiting Room, place it into this card's previous slot.

【自】 チェンジ [手札を1枚控え室に置き、このカードを思い出にする]あなたのアンコールステップの始めに、このカードがレストしているなら、あなたはコストを払ってよい。そうしたら、​あなたは自分の控え室の「妖精の尻尾の魔導士 ルーシィ」を1枚選び、このカードがいた枠に置く。

RE: Faq weiss schwarz? - Robo - 02-06-2011 08:44 AM

It says yours, not opponents.
Quote:At the start of your Encore Step, if this card is in REST, you may pay this cost. If you do, choose 1 「妖精の尻尾の魔導士 ルーシィ」 from your Waiting Room, place it into this card's previous slot.